A little late this year with the popularity list (the second time I publish it), but I don’t think it really matters. I see a lot of people missing from the first one hundred, meaning “who’s hot right now” from last year. You can compare the two lists if you want. The list and the pictures are theirs (imdb), the words are mine. I had a few foe everyone, even if I know her/him or not. A lot of young blood here, you’ll see.
- 2 July 1990, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
1. Margot Robbie
A few good moments and a sexy look is all that matters in life. So it seems to be the stardom for the young Aussie here. Bad mouths try to say that she owes her poll position to that full frontal nude from “The Wolf of Wall Street”
- 15 August 1990, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
2. Jennifer Lawrence
Oscar material, now and ever. She will be very famous. Second year in a row on this position.
- 22 April 1986, Austin, Texas, USA
3. Amber Heard
I have first noticed her in Never Back Down, but she grew in every movie she acted in. Famous for her private life. Another real talent.
- 11 November 1974, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
4. Leonardo DiCaprio
Leo couldn’t miss this top. He was good as “The Wolf of Wall Street”, the subject wasn’t. He is spectacular.
- 16 March 1986, New York City, New York, USA
5. Alexandra Daddario
I don’t really know who this girl really is. She stars in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters.
- 19 July 1976, Hammersmith, London, England
6. Benedict Cumberbatch
Forgettable with all his spreading around, and believe me, he’s everywhere: “12 Years a Slave”, “August: Osage Country”, “Star Trek Into Darkness”, “The Hobbit” (both of them).
- 10 February 1997, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
7. Chloë Grace Moretz
After being a vampire, now she plays Carrie. Swell. I haven’t watched it yet. Good girl.
- 20 August 1974, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
8. Amy Adams
Amy is on the wave of fame. Extremely talented. I like that she’s everywhere.
- 26 December 1971, Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
9. Jared Leto
Not my favorite kind of star, but in “Dallas Buyers Club” he was exceedingly good. So good that he already took every award to date for best supporting male.
- 4 November 1969, Uvalde, Texas, USA
10. Matthew McConaughey
Great chances to be this year’s Best Actor. Very good acting.
- 1 May 1987, London, England, UK
11. Emilia Clarke
“Game of Thrones” pushed her here, not “Dom Hemingway”.
- 15 November 1991, Simi Valley, California, USA
12. Shailene Woodley
Young model who acted in “Descendants”.
- 18 July 1980, Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA
13. Kristen Bell
Very talented and funny. She’s a comedy actress.
- 22 November 1984, New York City, New York
14. Scarlett Johansson
Famous for her voice and her nude “selfies” spread on the internet, otherwise…
- 7 August 1982, Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia
15. Abbie Cornish
“Candy” girl is classy and she’s not forgettable.
- 30 January 1974, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
16. Christian Bale
Volatile and talented, Bale is a great actor. Too bad his destruction of his body this year won’t bring him the Oscar.
- 20 December 1983, Los Angeles, California, USA
17. Jonah Hill
After douchy “teen” movie roles, he came to show his talent in most serious films. Second Oscars’ nomination, he’s on his way up.
- 11 February 1982, Reading, England, UK
18. Natalie Dormer
“Anne Boleyn” made the top this year.
- 10 February 1991, Rhinebeck, New York, USA
19. Emma Roberts
Good young talent. Just “American Horror Story” to push her here? I hope not.
20. Lupita Nyong’o
Patsy in “12 Years a Slave”, a graduate from Yale School of Drama. A surprise.
- 14 April 1996, New York City, New York, USA
21. Abigail Breslin
Little Miss Sunshine is seventeen now. She’s still good.
- 9 June 1963, Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
22. Johnny Depp
He can’t miss any top. He can miss a role, but not the top.
- 15 April 1990, Paris, France
23. Emma Watson
Hermione has a lot of fans, of course. Nothing more, yet, and I’m sure it’s not her fault.
- 27 August 1979, Emmett, Idaho, USA
24. Aaron Paul
“Breaking Bad” and other stories… I can’t say I know him.
- 26 March 1985, Teddington, Middlesex, England, UK
25. Keira Knightley
She’s remarkable, that’s all.
- 20 January 1987, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
26. Evan Peters
“Never Back Down”‘s total arts fan boy, now in “American Horror Story”.
- 10 March 1984, New York City, New York, USA
27. Olivia Wilde
After “In Time”, she’s here and there.
- 2 February 1986, Gravesend, Kent, England, Uk
28. Gemma Arterton
Not the best evolution after “Prince of Persia”, but she was very good in “Byzantium”.
- 2 April 1977, Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
29. Michael Fassbender
A German… everywhere. He is pretty good, but not in excess.
- 18 December 1963, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
30. Brad Pitt
Money doesn’t smell. After “World War Z”, with all his potential talent, the value went down. I’m sure he has good agents.
From this position on, no more pictures, because of my server’s charge 🙂
31. Chris Pine
- 26 August 1980, Los Angeles, California, USA
The new Captain Kirk, but not only that. He’s fine.
32. Emma Stone
- 6 November 1988, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
She’s good and she’s tough.
33. Logan Lerman
- 19 January 1992, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Not convincing, but he’s trying. He didn’t do much this year, “Percy Jackson”?
34. Rachel McAdams
- 17 November 1978, London, Ontario, Canada
I have to watch “About Time” asap.
35. Yvonne Strahovski
- 30 July 1982, Maroubra, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
She’s “Special Agent Sarah Walker”.
36. Mark Wahlberg
- 5 June 1971, Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The memorable “Dirk Diggler” from “Boogie Nights”, but he has something this year too.
37. Michelle Monaghan
- 23 March 1976, Winthrop, Iowa, USA
A lot of projects lately, unfortunately I haven’t seen her since “MI – Ghost Protocol”
38. Barkhad Abdi
I liked him very much as the pirate “Muse” in “Captain Phillips”, very authentic. It’s normal, because he is Somali.
39. Zac Efron
- 18 October 1987, San Luis Obispo, California, USA
He is equilibrate. Haven’t seen him since “The Paperboy”.
40. Ariel Winter
- 28 January 1998, Los Angeles, California, USA
Very young. She’s in “Modern Family”
41. Anna Kendrick
- 9 August 1985, Portland, Maine, USA
From “Up in the Air” on, the gates opened to her stardom. I think she is really talented.
42. Tom Hardy
- 15 September 1977, Hammersmith, London, England, UK
The former Number One. Interesting. They all grew beards this year.
43. Idina Menzel
- 30 May 1971, Syosset, New York, USA
You can’t be in this top just for your voice in “Frozen”. But she’s in “Glee” as well.
44. Jena Malone
- 21 November 1984, Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA
45. Lena Headey
- 3 October 1973, Hamilton, Bermuda
She acts a lot, and she’s good.
46. Josh Hutcherson
- 12 October 1992, Union, Kentucky, USA
Peta is lucky. In this top, he’s ahead his co-star in “The Bridge to Terabithia”.
47. Nicholas Hoult
- 7 December 1989, Wokingham, Berkshire, England, UK
Good enough in “Warm Bodies”. Great potential.
48. Rosamund Pike
- 28 January 1979, Hammersmith, London, England, UK
Unforgettable “Bond Girl” but more unforgettable as “Miriam” in “Barney’s Version”.
49. Lily Collins
- 18 March 1989, Guildford, Surrey, England, UK
Don’t know her yet. If I’ll watch “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” in the future, I’ll tell more, maybe.
50. Cate Blanchett
- 14 May 1969, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I’ve seen “Little Fish” and I knew she’s Australian. One of the best imports ever, she’s very classy and credible. “Blue Jasmine” is far from being the best Woody Allen movie to date, but she was good.
51. Tiffani Thiessen
- 23 January 1974, Long Beach, California, USA
This late “Beverly Hills” addition, is still mostly in TV.
52. Tom Hiddleston
- 9 February 1981, Westminster, London, England, UK
Not the greatest act I’ve ever seen.
53. Kristen Stewart
- 9 April 1990, Los Angeles, California, USA
I never realized, “Bella Swan” is so young. She seems very busy.
54. Taylor Kitsch
- 8 April 1981, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
I didn’t do him right last year. I like him a lot. Since then, I’ve watched a few movies with him, and now I know better.
55. Kaley Cuoco
- 30 November 1985, Camarillo, California, USA
The star of “The Big Bang Theory” won this year, People’s Choice Award as “Favorite Comedic TV Actress”
56. Eva Green
- 5 July 1980, Paris, France
From totally undressing in Bertolucci’s “The Dreamers”, through James Bond’s closest lover, to the wealthy witch in Tim Burton\’s “Dark Shadows”. Seems very busy this year.
57. Kate Mara
- 27 February 1983, Bedford, New York, USA
She’s Rooney Mara’s senior sister, otherwise I haven’t noticed her in movies since Danny Boyle’s “127 Hours”.
58. Evangeline Lilly
- 3 August 1979, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
I haven’t seen her in anythingy since “The Long Weekend”.
59. Gal Gadot
- 30 April 1985, Rosh Ha’ayin, Israel
I don’t know her.
60. Joaquin Phoenix
- 28 October 1974, San Juan, Puerto Rico
He’s lucky to have been nominated this year as “Best Actor” for his boring role in “Her”. The force wasn’t even close to “The Master”.
61. Chris Hemsworth
- 11 August 1983, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
He’s one of those Leos who picks your eyes, like Metallica’s James Hetfield. Maybe he’s better than Thor, but how would I know that?
62. Martin Scorsese
- 17 November 1942, Queens, New York City, New York, USA
A real star, a celebrated director.
63. Sarah Hyland
- 24 November 1990, New York City, New York, USA
Yes, “Struck by Lightning”, an emotional movie.
64. Bryan Cranston
- 7 March 1956, Canoga Park, California, USA
A lot of TV for him, this year, mostly “Breaking Bad” and “How I met Your Mother”.
65. Diane Lane
- 22 January 1965, New York City, New York, USA
Good, because people still like her since “A Little Romance”.
66. Gaby Hoffmann
- 8 January 1982, New York City, New York, USA
I really don’t know her, she’s in a TV series I’m not interested in.
67. Tom Cruise
- 3 July 1962, Syracuse, New York, USA
“Oblivion” was not a movie to justify this position.Maybe he has more fans than other people missing the Top 100 this year.
68. Bradley Cooper
- 5 January 1975, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
A little low counting his performances this year, but one can’t judge people’s choices. Wasn’t a fan at all until “Silver Linings Playbook”, where he proved he can also act.
69. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
- 27 July 1977, Dublin, Ireland
Two-three movies this year, a series and I haven’t seen yet. Too high a position.
70. Kiernan Shipka
- 10 November 1999, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Fourteen and on the Top 100?
71. Jennifer Aniston
- 11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA
Another “Jennifer”, but drowning.
72. Kristen Wiig
- 22 August 1973, Canandaigua, New York, USA
You want comedy? You have to cast Wiig! Too low, her position.
73. Sandra Bullock
- 26 July 1964, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Another Leo, another low position. I wander why? “Gravity” has been one of the best movies nominated this year for Oscar. She wasn’t bad at all, herself. She won two “People’s Choice” Awards, I don’t understand, id this a popularity top or not?
74. Katie Cassidy
- 25 November 1986, Los Angeles, California, USA
I don’t remember her, “Taken” or not.
75. Sofía Vergara
- 10 July 1972, Barranquilla, Colombia
Very good import, even if she’s more known for “Modern Family” she appears in movies too.
76. Channing Tatum
- 26 April 1980, Cullman, Alabama, USA
Five movies this year, wow!
77. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 17 February 1981, Los Angeles, California, USA
Good. He is in this top, but not as high as all the channels try to push him. He’s a director, now.
78. Miles Teller
- 20 February 1987, Downingtown, Pennsylvania, USA
Don’t know him.
79. Ryan Gosling
- 12 November 1980, London, Ontario, Canada
He just can’t leave this top.
80. Quentin Tarantino
- 27 March 1963, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
He has his fans. Good for him.
81. Rooney Mara
- 17 April 1985, Bedford, New York, USA
I’ve seen her a lot, lately.
82. Robin Wright
- 8 April 1966, Dallas, Texas, USA
Artsie, not bad, I don’t know what she’s doing here.
83. Tom Hanks
- 9 July 1956, Concord, California, USA
An excellent “Captain Phillips” this year!
84. Vanessa Hudgens
- 14 December 1988, Salinas, California, USA
Four movies this year.
85. Nina Dobrev
- 9 January 1989, Sofia, Bulgaria
“The Vampires Diearies” and almost that’s it.
86. Natalie Portman
I don’t know what she’s doing here, really. Oh, she was on “Thor”.
87. Aaron Taylor-Johnson
- 13 June 1990, High Wycombe, England, UK
And is he somewhere else than “Kick Ass”? The answer is “No”. He acted in “Savages” and “Anna Karenina” in 2011-2012.
88. Michael C. Hall
- 1 February 1971, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Dexter” is in the top 100, very good.
89. Jamie Dornan
- 1 May 1982, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
The future Christian Grey, the soft diluted version.
90. Mischa Barton
- 24 January 1986, London, England, UK
“The OC”‘s girl, made the top again. Good for her.
91. Megan Fox
- 16 May 1986, Rockwood, Tennessee, USA
Why here? The looks?
92. Martin Freeman
- 8 September 1971, Aldershot, Hampshire, England, UK
Great comedian, but he’s here for “The Hobbit”.
93. Jonathan Groff
Another “actor” in “Frozen”.
94. AnnaSophia Robb
- 8 December 1993, Denver, Colorado, USA
The free girl from the moving to tears Bridge to Terabithia and the fantasist Jumper, makes the top this year.
95. Elizabeth Banks
- 10 February 1974, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA
Too bad, because she deserves more.
96. Sam Claflin
- 27 June 1986, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, UK
In “Hunger Games”…
97. Henry Cavill
- 5 May 1983, Jersey, Channel Islands, UK
He is “Clark Kent” in “Man of Steel”.
98. Angelina Jolie
- 4 June 1975, Los Angeles, California, USA
She also has her crowds. Under a lot of stress this passed year, she started work again. Don’t see her place here, now.
99. James Franco
- 19 April 1978, Palo Alto, California, USA
Nine movies and a series, in 2013. Not a gentleman, sorry.
100. Robert Downey Jr.
- 4 April 1965, New York City, New York, USA
After acting in People’s Choice Best Action Movie, (for the fourth time on the same role), he finally makes the top.
The incredible thing is what under the 100, on the next positions, but better to have a look yourselves.
If you liked what you read (and for that I humbly thank you for your patience), subscribe to this blog by Email! Follow this blog on Twitter, on Facebook, and on Google+! For a joyous day, check out my pins on Pinterest or my grams on Instagram 😄. I hope you like this blog so much that you think it’s time to take a step further by becoming yourself a blogger; in order to do that have the kindness to read the Own Your Website offer I have prepared for you! You won’t regret. Thanks for passing by 😄 Speak your mind, don’t be shy!